Veterinary (BRUHNERS) Needle 9” (SV-5)
- Bruhners Needle Typically Used in Vaginal Tissue Treatment
- Needles Are Made from Stainless Steel.
- The Placement of a Perivulvar Subcutaneous Suture Using a Bruhners Needle Is Performed Primarily to Aid in The Retention of a Prolapsed Uterus or Vaginal Tissue.
- The Suture Is Generally Placed Immediately After the Replacement of Prolapsed Tissue.
- The Buhner Needle Constricts the Opening of the Vulva Making It Less Possible for The Reproductive Tissue to Prolepses Again.
- Size is 9 Inch.
- Product Code: SV-5.